Monday, April 26, 2010

Castaways and Cutouts

As far as I can tell, Amsterdam is as perfect as a city can possibly be. It's well designed and connected, its beautiful and diverse, and is full of gorgeous and intelligent people (which makes them so tolerant and happy). All I can say is that I am jealous and I want that lifestyle.

I will live in a houseboat somewhere someday, though I doubt here.

Sunday stroll.

The Red Light district was better than expected. Compared to Barcelona the people seemed pretty well behaved- except for all of the obnoxious groups of English guys yelling insults at the girls. Without going on a rant, I just want to say that the British need to get off their high horses (read: bar stools) because they are by far the most annoying group of tourists I have ever experienced.

Chilling with the chill in Vondelpark.

Other people chilling with it.

Bikes as far as the eye can see, at the train station.

Sleeping accommodations for the first night. Things like this afford me my lifestyle.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh, heavens. this lifestyle is one i want/crave right now. live it up, brother.