Tuesday, November 27, 2007

First (Second) Words

After opening this blog for the first time my inbox was inundated with spam, so I closed it out. Since spam is inevitable, I am going to surrender to the modern age and use this service since (hopefully) the damage has already been done.

So before I add anything interesting I guess I should add a disclaimer since free speech is unfortunately just an illusion put on by the governments of the world. You would be surprised to learn what many people are serving jail time for here in the US relating to ideas expressed over the internet.

Disclaimer: Any information or ideas expressed within this blog are for entertainment purposes only. The ideas and events discussed herein do not necessarily reflect the opinions or actions of the author.

No comments: